Friday 28 March 2014

Did Google Do An Algorithm Update on 26 March 2014?

We've been noticing a steady and consistent level of chatter in the forums and social networks from webmasters and SEOs around Google's search results fluctuations. 

The search results tracking tools all report heavy activity over the past couple days, this includes Mozcast, SERPs.com, SERPMetrics and Algoroo. Here are screen captures of those charts:




Mozcast
SERPs.com
Search Metrics
Algoroo
Truth is, my internal signals from all of this makes me believe there wasn't a major algorithm update but I can be wrong.
I just think there is a lot of manual actions going out this past week or so and a lot of SEOs and webmasters disavowing a lot of links, thus shaking up the search results.
I can be wrong but that is my gut feeling.
read more here. http://goo.gl/QZ0hU2

0 comments :

Comments