Monday 14 April 2014

Google Panda Refresh Or Softer Panda Update?

Let me start off by saying that I normally would wait another 24 hours before posting this because the chatter is so new, but I will be offline tomorrow and the day after and I am going with what I see now.google panda
It seems, based on the very very early chatter that a Panda refresh started late last night or this morning. Some are asking if it is that version two of the softer Panda update that Google's Matt Cutts promised.
The ongoing WebmasterWorld thread has posts from late yesterday and early this morning with questions about changes at Google that seem to relate to sites impacted by the Panda algorithm.

So the questions we have now:
(1) Is Google pushing out an update?
(2) If so, was it just a typical monthly Panda refresh?
(3) Or was it the softer Panda update that seems harder for many?

see more ..
http://goo.gl/VxAXgP

0 comments :

Comments